St. Xaviers School
A School of the Nepal Jesuit Society, Transforming students into People for Others
Admission Process for Class 11
Form distribution starts only after the SEE result.
9:00 AM to 12:00 NOON at the School.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit.
- The shortlisted students will have to pass an interview before being finally selected to study at SXG
The Application form Submission:
- The completely filled application form (issued by the school)
- Admit Card (issued by the school)
- Class 9 Report Card (Photocopy)
- Class 10 Report Card (Photocopy)
- SEE Grade-sheet (Internet Print)
- Character Certificate (Photocopy)
Entrance Examination Syllabus:
The entrance examination will test the knowledge of the candidate in Maths, Science, English and IQ for Science and English, Maths and IQ for Management through objective type of questions. The duration of the examination will be 75 minutes.
Class 11 : Science
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths
Class 12: Science (Biology)
- English, C. Nepali, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
Class 12: Science (Physics)
- English, C. Nepali, Physics, Chemistry, Maths
Class 11: Management
- English, C. Nepali, Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies
Class 12: Management
- English, Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies, Business Math
* Note: Subject offered could be changed according to new NEB regulations.
Further details will be published after the SEE result.
St. Xaviers School, Godavari
G.P.O. Box: 50,
Godavari, Lalitpur, Nepal.
Phone: 977-01-5174058, 5174193
Notice Board : 1618015174058
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
9:00 A.M. ~ 4:20 P.M.
There are currently no vacancies available
- About Us
- Other Links
- Alumni and Friends
- Contact Us