Admission Procedure for the academic year 2075 B.S.
St. Xaviers School
A School of the Nepal Jesuit Society,Transforming students into People for Others
Admission Notice for Class 1.
For Boys and Girls (Day Scholars Only) for Academic Session 2018-19 (2075 B.S.)
Application Form Distribution Dates:
15 and 16 March 2018 (1 and 2 Chaitra 2074 B.S.)
9:30 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. from the School.
Application Form Submission Dates:
16 and 18 March 2018 (2 and 4 Chaitra 2074 B.S.)
9:30 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
25 March 2018 (11 Chaitra 2074 B.S.)
Admission Criteria :
- Priority is given to the candidates from 10 km from the school (Godavari-Satdobato).
- Candidates must be between 5 and 6 years, (Should not be below 5 or above 6 years) as of April 14 (Baishak 1) of the year of the admission application.
- Candidates should have passed UKG.
Required documents (Photocopies must be attested by parents):
- Photocopy of the Final Mark sheet UKG from the current school.
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Citizenship of the Parents
- Photocopy of the residential proof (Lalpurja of ones own land or any other proof).
- Dalit, Janajati, Madheshi and other indigenous candidates must produce attested certificates from the concern authorities to opt for his/her category.
St. Xavier’s School is NOT affiliated to any institutes and does not receive any form of donation for the admission.
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR 2018-19
Applications are in the shortlisting process…
- About Us
- Other Links
- Alumni and Friends
- Contact Us