Admission Procedure for the academic year 2019-20.
Admission procedure for class 1 (one) for the academic year 2019-20 starts from March 17 (Chaitra 3).
Form Distribution: March 17 and 18, 2019
Form Submission: March 18 and 19, 2019
- Candidates must be between 5 and 6 years, (Should not be below 5 above 6 years) as of April 14 of the year of admission application.
- Name and date of birth once registered in the school will not be changed throughout school years.
- Candidates should have passed UKG.
- Priority is given to the candidates who live within 10 km from the school.
Required documents to be submitted with the form (Photocopies must be attested by parents):
- Photocopy of the latest Mark sheet of UKG from the current school and a recommendation from the school.
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate (Government) compulsory.
- Photocopy of the residential proof (Citizenship and Lalpurja of one’s own house/or proof showing the relationship of the owner).
- Dalit, Janajati, Madheshi and other minority candidates must produce attested certificates from the concern authorities to opt for his/her category.
Further details will be posted in March.
St. Xavier’s School is NOT affiliated to any institutes and does not receive any form of donation for the admission.
There are currently no vacancies available
- About Us
- Other Links
- Alumni and Friends
- Contact Us